OnePlus launched its flagship killer for the year : OnePlus5 for Rs.32,999 in India for 6GB ram variant and Rs.37,999 for 8 GB ram variant, The smartphone was launched on June 20th in the International market and now the oneplus 5 is launched officially in India. coming in with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, Oneplus 5 is a powerful flagship to compete amongst other smartphones which launched recently.
The 6GB RAM variant of the Oneplus 5 is gonna be having 64GB of internal memory, and will be having same chip-set camera and other hardware coming at a price of Rs.32,999
the 8GB RAM variant of OnePlus5 is gonna be having 128 GB of internal memory,and will be of same specification as follows
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- 5.5-inch Full HD Optic AMOLED display giving you vibrant colors
- 6GB / 8GB RAM according to the price
- 64GB / 128GB storage based on RAM variant
- 16MP + 20MP rear camera combo with F/1.7 and F/2.6 apertures(sony sensor, same as what apple uses)
- Fingerprint sensor with snappy speed
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat based OxygenOS
- Wi-Fi 2×2 MIMO, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4/5 GHz
- Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS
- 3300 mAh battery with the Dash Charge support
does ram matter? yes it does, android as you know is not the same on every device,more ram makes your experience on the phone smoother and enables you to multitask without lags like other phones,is it optimized? more to see.
coming to the design aesthetics the pictures may look misleading to an assumption of same design as Iphone7plus does, but apart from the camera placements the curves are even more promising than that of iphone7plus, coming to the beastly specs, more to come, stay tuned to this site for a complete review of the phone.
the new OnePlus 5 comes with two color variants of the device are Midnight Black and Slate Grey.There are a few offers coming with the smartphone if you are buying it on Amazon India. data offers from Vodafone,cashback offers from SBI,accidental protection from Kotak and Amazon Kindle credits as well.
The first earlybird sale starts today at 4:30 p.m till midnight the actual sales will be run from June 27th.